300 Thread Count Organic Percale Full/Queen Duvet Cover in Alpine White by Coyuchi
Clean, crisp organic cotton is tightly woven into a substantial, 300-thread count percale, creating a smooth and breathable classic for the bed that wears exceptionally well with time. Contrary to the sheen of sateen, percale features a cooler feel that keeps warm sleepers comfortable in any climate, creating better air flow for those who are looking to avoid the discomfort of hot, humid nights.
- Full/Queen size: 92" x 88"
- Duvet cover has an interior flap, inside ties and fastens with hidden coconut shell buttons
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India
- GOTS + Fair Trade + Benefits 1% For the Planet + Made Safe certified
- In our mission to cut out plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cloth bag
All of our organic cotton products are machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.