The Medina Market Basket tells a beautiful story of craftsmanship and care. Inspired by the ancient walls of Morocco, this basket is handwoven by straw artisans in Essaouira, Morocco. The Medina Market Baskets are beautiful enough to be used as a room accessory in the home, but preferably used for a packed picnic lunch, or a day spent by the beach.
- Handwoven by straw artisans in Morocco
- Features hand-dyed and hand-sewn leather details
- Bag: Made with 100% straw
- Handles: Wrapped with leather
- Care: Spot clean
- Approximate Dimensions: 13.5"w x 13"h w/ handles