Clean, crisp organic cotton is tightly woven into a substantial, 300-thread count percale, creating a smooth and breathable classic for the bed that wears exceptionally well with time. Contrary to the sheen of sateen, percale features a cooler feel that keeps warm sleepers comfortable in any climate, creating better air flow for those who are looking to avoid the discomfort of hot, humid nights. A lengthy 7” hem ensures that the pillowcases and flat sheets maintain their shape year-round.
- King size sheet set includes the following:
- Flat sheet: 78" x 80" x 15"
- Fitted sheet: 108" x 106"
- 2 King pillowcases: 20" x 40"
- Longer pillowcase cuffs hold their shape
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- GOTS + Fair Trade + Benefits 1% For The Planet + Made Safe certified
- All of our organic cotton products are machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.
Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.